Judd Upset by Prostitution Documentary

ASHLEY JUDD has been left scarred for life after filming a harrowing documentary about Madagascar's young prostitutes for MTV.

The actress agreed to fly out to the African nation to report on the problem after hearing how teenage hookers slept with men, who often refused to wear contraception, in make-shift streetwalk shacks.

And she discovered the sex industry was as dark as she'd feared, leaving her visibly shaken during scenes in upcoming film TRACKING THE MONSTER.

She says, "I thought I couldn't be shocked any more. I can be moved, I can be distressed but I can't be shocked; I've seen it all. Bullc**p.

"They (hookers) have sex with their clients on the sidewalk under a piece of plastic they have pooled their resources to buy."

Judd goes on to report that relief groups fear Madagascar will become the site of the next AIDS epidemic because unprotected prostitution is so rife as 70 per cent of the nation is forced to live below the poverty line.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Isaac: Chapter 9 offers Puerto Rico a path to solvency

Bankruptcy is wrong for Puerto Rico

Franklin Making Failed Puerto Rico Fund Disappear Through Merger